[guadec-local] [IMPORTANT] Shopping tomorrow

Hey community,

I really need a final word on whether or not we are going shopping tomorrow, and if so, when. I was told there is a car with driver willing to help us, but we need to set a definite date and place on where to go.

Now, the local Snabbgross (which I assume our Axfood card works with) is thankfully pretty close to the center, so not too much logistics is involved:

http://www.snabbgross.se/Hitta-oss/Butiker/Goteborg/

The real issue is where to store all the stuff after we buy it. I have already volunteered my living room in lack of a better solution. I live about 15 minutes worth of driving away from the venue.

So, I need the following cleared up:

1. Who is willing to come with us tomorrow?
2. When do we go? I am fine at any point during the day personally since I have flexible office hours.
3. Where do we drop it all off?

Thanks in advance!
--
Best,