Re: [guadec-local] Water supply

I assume that is the case.
- Andreas

On 08/03/2015 03:13 PM, Christopher Svanefalk wrote:
How big is the tank? Will we be able to get a replacement if it runs out?

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 12:31 PM Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
On 07/10/2015 03:31 PM, Oliver Propst wrote:
>  From my understanding it does not look now like we can afford to
> provide bottled water to every attendee. That said we should make sure
> there is appropriate water supply at Folkets Hus (especially for
> speakers during talks) and at the BOF venue (IT-University).
I've heard back from Folkets Hus now.
There will be a water tank with sparkling and non-sparkling water at the
back of the Asperö hall.
There will be a jar of water for speakers that the staff from Folkets
Hus fills up in each room.
- Andreas