Re: [guadec-local] Hangers

I can bring a bunch, at least 5.

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 10:14 AM Alexandre Franke <alexandre franke gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Having hangers at the info desk would be super usefull to attach the
badges that haven't been claimed yet. I'm talking about triangular
coat hangers with a bottom bar.

Yes: http://cdn.shopclues.net/images/detailed/20596/795451187464433873181990MetalSuitHangers142221561614235006261427010119_1435250489.jpg
No: http://www.ifurn.com/pics/8/safco-products-co/safco-plastic-coat-hanger-6-cartons-of-12-each.4251BL.2._raw.jpg

They may eventually also be used to display the shirts we sell.

There's no guarantee they'll still be in mint condition when you get
them back, so don't bring anything that you're not willing to lose. We
need at least 5, but a dozen would be more confortable. Who can bring
some?

--
Alexandre Franke