Re: [guadec-local] Random ideas for a conference organization, to ignore ; )

Heja,

On Sat, 2013-06-22 at 12:25 +0200, Florian Nadge wrote:

seems that was a very well organized conference you went to. Will you
have time to join our local meeting next Wednesday via google hangout?
we probably have many questions concerning your latest experiences.

Let me try (no work yet in the calendar that would collide).
Please invite andre.klapper at gmail to the Hangout. :)

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net