[guadec-local] T-shirts

Hey Jiri,

I heard from Andreas that he is finishing up the design for the
T-shirts. The design would require only a single colour, and the
prints would most likely be in white.

We would also need to print 2 variants of the T-shirts, where the
colour of the T-shirt themselves would be different. One for the
attendees and one for the volunteers.

Now comes the matter of how many we should be printing and what
sizes. I think a total of 300 general T-shirts and 100 volunteer
T-shirts should be fine, and we should have both male and female
fits. How we break it down into sizes is not something I am sure of.

Is this information enough to start estimating prices?

Thanks,
Debarshi

--
Life is like bein' on a mule team.  Unless you're the lead mule, all
the scenery looks about the same.