Re: [guadec-local] GUADEC Local coordination meeting

Hey,

Just to let you know that I'm taking PTO Wed & Thu, so I will not make it
to this week's meetings. However, that Ha-whatever-dittur room or the
meeting point 1 on ground floor in Brno 2 should be available for the
local meeting.

Cheers,
Petr Kovar

Florian Nadge <fnadge gmail com>, Sun, 9 Jun 2013 19:31:56 +0200:

Hi,

This is just a reminder that the next local meeting will take place:
Wednesday, 12 June

update on:
social events

pmkovar will let us know about the rooms as soon as he as booked them.

Thanks Petr:-)

Let me know if you have any additional suggestions.

Cheers,

Florian

----- End of Original Message -----