Re: [guadec-local] website

I would like to ask you to add information about our faculty to guadec
website.

The faculty should be mentioned as a partner of conference (not as a
sponsor). This is important. I would like review this afterwards.

Good point.

Since the university is our partner (to me there as good as a sponsor
because they are giving us the venue for free) we should probably offer
a number of free passes to them. We are going to do this for the other
sponsors, and since this is a university and the conference has an entry
fee [1] it might be useful to attract some students.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Debarshi

[1] Even without the free passes, any student will get a 50% discount.

--
Life is like bein' on a mule team.  Unless you're the lead mule, all
the scenery looks about the same.