Re: [guadec-local] website

Rui,
We should mention  on the venue page that the VUT is cooperating with GNOME to organize the conference. Something simple like:

The conference venue is located in the campus of the Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology, which is one of the coorganizers of GUADEC 2013. The campus premises used to be a Cartesian monastery which was founded in the 14th century. Just recently, the campus was renovated and now features a beautiful combination of historical and modern architecture.

We also need to rename the "sponsors" page to "sponsors and partners" page and mention the important role  the VUT and Libereix are playing in co-organizing this year's GUADEC. Linux v Brne should be mentioned as partner, but not organizing.

We might also want to add media partners as soon as we have them confirmed.

Thanks,

Florian