Re: [guadec-local] web site transport

Petr,
can you take care of it? I think we should have a note at both sites.

cheers,

Florian

---
Florian Nadge, GUADEC 2013
GUADEC c/o Red Hat| Purkynova 71/99| 61200 Brno| tel: +420 603 764 858

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 8:07 PM, Petr Kovar <pmkovar gnome org> wrote:
Hey,

Vladimir Benes <vbenes redhat com>, Mon, 08 Jul 2013 10:47:26 +0200:

> Hi all,
> page with registration and program looks really awesome now. I see just
> one issue with train transport. Main station will be in reconstruction
> at the conference time so trains will be going to Brno Dolni nadrazi
> (just behind Zvonarka bus station). There should be some more trams
> provided by DPMB to go to main station and possibly kralovo pole train
> station as well as there will be no connection between those at that time.
>
> Can we write there some note about the reconstruction?

This will probably need a note on https://www.guadec.org/travel/ with a
link to a separate page. I will work on this.

Petr Kovar