[guadec-local] web site transport

Hi all,
page with registration and program looks really awesome now. I see just one issue with train transport. Main station will be in reconstruction at the conference time so trains will be going to Brno Dolni nadrazi (just behind Zvonarka bus station). There should be some more trams provided by DPMB to go to main station and possibly kralovo pole train station as well as there will be no connection between those at that time.

Can we write there some note about the reconstruction?

thanks,
Vladimir