Re: [guadec-local] social events

Vlada,
this looks all very good. Thanks.

---
Florian Nadge, GUADEC 2013
GUADEC c/o Red Hat| Purkynova 71/99| 61200 Brno| tel: +420 603 764 858

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Vladimir Benes <vbenes redhat com> wrote:
Hi all
I have some updates for social events

I am waiting for contract for Fleda rent. If we have some spare money should I ask for larger catering for the first night? now it's 57 k CZK but we can go to 90 or so if we have more money (and we have some spare, right?).

I have a new information about professional evening. We have a possibility to get sommelier from this beautiful winery http://www.gotberg.cz/fotogalerie/budova/. He will present us a combination of wines together with food.

menu here:
Marinated Salmon
Marinated salmon with lemon-honey sauce, corn salad with white grapefruit and orange vinagrettem
Rheinriesling - 2011 - sparkling wine brut (dry) - Gotberg

Pea Cream
Pea soup with mascarpone gnocchi and bacon chips
Rheinriesling - late harvest - 2011 - dry wine - Gotberg

LAMB CHOPS
Lamb chops with herb crust, served with mashed potatoes, arugula and onion marmalade

Merlot - grapes selection - 2011 - dry wine - Gotberg

CHEESECAKE
Cheesecake garnished with mint-lime sauce and chocolate shavings

Palava - grapes selection - 2011 - semisweet wine - Gotberg

all this for 900 Czk per person. I think the price isn't bad at all. Should I go for it? I asked for possibility to change salmon to more czech type (pike or candi) but I am not sure if it can be prepared that way.

I am going to write to brewery what we can do about those two hundreds people inside outside rent and catering. I am still assuming we have those 2000 bucks from RH.

please note that I am leaving for vacation on July 16th or so so I need to settle everything ideally next week.

thanks for ideas!
Vladimir the party guy :-)