Re: [guadec-local] Visit to the GUADEC venue on Friday, 19th April

As part of our contract with Super Lectures, they will host the videos
for a year on their own infrastructure. eg.,
http://www.superlectures.com/linuxalt2012/ They will also be giving us
the post-processed files which we can put on Youtube or somewhere
else. Does the GNOME Foundation have any opinion on this?

This sounds good - will the videos be available in an unencumbered format?

They said that that they usually do MPEG4 / H264. We asked them
whether they can do WebM, and they seemed ok with it.

Where should the Advisory Board meet? We saw a nice room at the
university which is suitable for this, but then we will have to add it
to the contract.  Otherwise we can hold it at the Red Hat offices.

[...]

OK, I think the most important thing for the advisory board meeting is to
have great phone conferencing. Which place is better for that?

The Red Hat offices have great phone conferencing because most of our
company meetings are like that. I don't know about the university,
though.

We also have to figure out a place to have our in person board of
directors meeting.

Can the Board of Directors meet in the same place (but at a different
date/time) that we use for the Advisory Board meeting?

Cheers,
Debarshi

--
Life is like bein' on a mule team.  Unless you're the lead mule, all
the scenery looks about the same.