Re: [guadec-local] Reunion (was:Guadec 2010 feedback)

hey dudes
sorry, i know i totally flaked out!
i blame it on a pretty new lady in my life. ;-)
if it helps, i did tell her all about gnome! i will probably put ubuntu on her laptop, and might myself move out of girl territory and 'man-up' a little bit to debian..

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org> wrote:
Hi William,

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 16:40:50 +0200, William from Texas
<williamfromtexas gmail com> wrote:
> oups! i was just checking the thread to see the time, i guess i might be
> little late..

You didn't make it at all? We missed you yesterday!

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen