Re: [guadec-local] Reunion (was:Guadec 2010 feedback)

Op dinsdag 12-10-2010 om 23:15 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Reinout van
Schouwen:
> I'm still open to pick a date for a small organisation team reunion. :-)
> How about the weekend of November 20-21? If you're interested, please
> respond!
>
> regards,

YES PLEASE!

I'd like to get together soon btw. Koen is leaving for the states on the
25th, so how about next weekend? The 24th of October would be nice. At
least Reinout, Koen and I will be there. Let's say 16:00?

We'll do a sort-of wrap-up, discuss the finer points of organising
GUADEC (using the feedback page Reinout mentioned), have beer and ...BBQ
might be problem (Terrace heaters anyone?). We'll think of something.

Kind regards,
Vincent