Re: [guadec-local] 8 mei -> volunteer meet

Hi,

I'd like to add that in general we are getting late with a couple of things, and that we need to work out quite a lot to keep on track, and organise our way of working together as well. having a beer afterwards is fun, but also a bit of a necessity just to keep everybody happy and still like eachother :-). I hope we don't have to economize on this. Please realize that I spent almost 7 hours traveling, on a saturday just to be there.

See you tomorrow,
Sanne