[guadec-local] pre-conference

Hi,

This is a first draft for a half-day pre conference to connect with local gov. Questions I have:
-I'm suggesting a couple of sessions, presentations... suggestions, comment?
-Who are the best people to approach for these sessions as speakers, both within and outside or GNOME: i.e. Governments with experience with gnome, (France?-gendarmerie), introduction of GNOME community -Can we use some of the material/focus later on in the real conference (but then focusing more on technical side of things, i.e. deployment of gnome with 500+ clients etc. (suggestion of Dave Neary).

Obviously I need input from GNOME insiders here. And I'm hoping for strong dutch participation... I'm sending this mail to Reinout van Schouwen as well. You probably know him, but he just let me know that from now on he has more time for GUADEC, after his political involvement with promoting Holland's "most-involved-with-open-source-politcal-party" (--->respect). He is already part of the dutch team, but we'll hear from him more. Great Reinout, you're VERY WELCOME ;-)

best,
Sanne