Re: [guadec-local] GUADEC Volunteer meeting 1st July (the Hague)

On Fri, 2010-06-25 at 17:35 +0200, Sense Hofstede wrote:

> Thank you for your kind offer, Mart. I would be very happy if you
> could offer me a sleeping place.
> If so, do I have to take anything with me? Like, a sleeping bag or such?

As said, I have a couch/bed combination left, so a sleeping bag should
suffice. The room is on the West side, so if the weather holds, it will
get a tad warm though.

> The only worry I have now is the price of the travel. It will cost
> twice €26.40, and to be honest, I do find that a bit expensive. It is
> very likely I will be at Den Haag HS at either 18.01 or 18.31, but
> because of that I am not sure yet.

Just drop me an email when you know for sure.

BTW, if we take this off-list I suppose we should switch to Dutch,
right?

Regards,

Mart