Re: [guadec-local] GUADEC Volunteer meeting 1st July (the Hague)

On 22 June 2010 11:15, Mart van de Wege <mvdwege mail com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 00:39 +0200, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
>> On ma, 2010-06-21 at 21:35 +0200, Sense Hofstede wrote:
>> > I would love to attend, and fortunately I am free that day. However, I
>> > will have to go by train, and my journey would take about three to
>> > four hours (one-way). To get there isn't the problem, but to return
>> > after what is probably going to be a reasonably long evening will be
>> > harder.
>>
>> The best I can do is offer you a sleeping place in Rotterdam, but maybe
>> there will be local people attending who can offer you a couch, so that
>> you don't have an even longer trip back than you'd already have.
>
> I *have* a complete room with couch/bed combination left over right now
> (haven't finished moving my stuff after my flatmate left), and I live
> almost around the corner.
>
> Mart

Thank you for your kind offer, Mart. I would be very happy if you
could offer me a sleeping place.
If so, do I have to take anything with me? Like, a sleeping bag or such?

The only worry I have now is the price of the travel. It will cost
twice €26.40, and to be honest, I do find that a bit expensive. It is
very likely I will be at Den Haag HS at either 18.01 or 18.31, but
because of that I am not sure yet.

Cheers,
--
Sense Hofstede