Re: [guadec-local] [Fwd: RE: Congreskaart]

On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 12:39:34PM +0200, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> Op woensdag 02-06-2010 om 11:55 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Koen
> Martens:
> > We could also add an option in the registration site for buying one of
> > these cards. Then we order 20% extra once registration closes, and can
> > offer this riskless..
>
> Yes please! Although we do have to account for the people who registered
> already.

I'm trying to see how to add this without making it completely confusing. I'm
thinking of just adding 2 radio boxes for each of the cards, but i'll need
some changing to the code for that, because currently you can only check
one. People who already registered could then also go back to the site and
choose to just buy a ov pass.

We'll also need some text on the website I think, explaining a bit about
the public transport in Den Haag.

Gr,

Koen