Re: [guadec-local] [guadec-list] Volunteers needed for heralding

This is a really good point!!! We should have BOTTLES of water for the speakers, Holland isn't super hot but heat + speaking + audience = dry mouth.

I think Sanne Steemers can help with this? She's the tentative Venue Coordinator, maybe she can work with the volunteer venue team too.

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 8:34 AM, Christophe Fergeau <teuf gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

2010/7/9 Philip Withnall <philip tecnocode co uk>:
> GUADEC’s approaching fast, and we’re looking for volunteers to act as
> heralds in each room; announcing each speaker, keeping time, ensuring
> that the speaker has what they need, and helping out with the changeover
> between speakers.

This is not directly related to the search for volunteers, but don't
forget to provide speakers with bottles of water :) I forget every
year at FOSDEM and then have to run to the bar to get some.

Hope that helps,

Christophe