Re: [guadec-local] [guadec-list] Volunteers needed for heralding

2010/7/13 Philip Withnall <philip tecnocode co uk>:

> Ideally we should have a few more heralds than this, or rooms are going
> to be left unheralded (unless the current heralds run four shifts each,
> which is asking a bit much).

Yep, you'll probably be able to trick some people into heralding
during GUADEC by asking nicely to random people you know (just make
that look http://www.suchablog.com/images/2007-dec/chat-potte.jpg ),
especially with the special-edition tshirt as an incentive.

Christophe