Re: [guadec-local] Travelling to Guadec

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 02:43:17PM +0100, Double 12 wrote:
> The page says that you could either travel to Den Haag Centraal or Den
> Haag HS and then travel by tram to Haagse Hogeschool. But Haagse
> Hogeschool is right behind the Den Haag HS station, why not advise them
> to travel to Den Haag HS and then walk 5 minutes or so?

Don't want to sound pedantic, but the exact formulation is:

'From one of the train stations, the cities electric tramway system or a
taxi will take you to your hotel or the conference location.'

So it doesn't tell you to take a tram from HS to the conference location, it
tells you you can take a {tram,taxi} from {CS,HS} to {hotel,conference location}.

So yes, one out of 8 of the interpretations of that sentence do say 'take
a tram from HS to HHS', but the initial sentence on that page states
that HHS is next to HS so I'm assuming most people will make the inference
that that particular interpretation of said sentence isn't making much
sense and will walk instead of trying to figure out which tram to take.

Anyway, that page will be updated with more info once we're getting closer
to the event!

Thanks for your concern,

Koen