[guadec-local] Travelling to Guadec

Hi,

I don't know whether this is the right place to discuss this (nor
whether this is the right language to do this), but I'd like to make a
small comment on the Accomodations page of the website.

The page says that you could either travel to Den Haag Centraal or Den
Haag HS and then travel by tram to Haagse Hogeschool. But Haagse
Hogeschool is right behind the Den Haag HS station, why not advise them
to travel to Den Haag HS and then walk 5 minutes or so?

Regards, Peter