[guadec-local] [Fwd: Transfer from Reus Airport to Vilanova Park]

Sisplau, algú li pot fer un cop de mà a en Ximos responent aquest
correu? Gràcies.

--- Begin Message --- Hi Quim,
I just realised that Reus Airport is not so close to Vilanova; in fact Vilanova-Barcelona is slightly closer than Vilanova-Reus.

I am arriving at Reus on Friday (23rd) at 21:50.
I had a look for public transportation with either RENFE or autobus. I could not find something for around 22:30.

Is there something cheaper than the 50 euros Taxi between Vilanova?
Could you please have a look for transportation from Reus to Vilanova?

Cheers,
Simos