[guadec-list] Using GUADEC workboards to manage tasks

Hi all, since GNOME moved to GitLab, we started using the workboards
feature to organise GUADEC.

Also, in an effort to make GUADEC easier to organise and leverage
experience from previous GUADECs, we decided to create a template
project for cloning at the start of every year.

So the current situation is that we have a template project:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/GUADEC-Master/boards

And two year projects:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/GUADEC2018/boards
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/GUADEC2019/boards

The template project is a work in progress and we need to add more
tasks there which are relevant year-on-year. So if you are adding
tasks to GUADEC2019, I'd appreciate a ping so that I can check if they
should be moved to the template project as well.

In general, for GUADEC2019:

For all tasks that you add, please try to define very clear
"acceptance criteria". When the acceptance criteria are fulfilled, the
task should be closed. You can look at existing tasks to get an idea
of what I mean.

The assignee is the person responsible for making sure the task is
complete. They might not be the person doing the work, but they are
the person we will be asking to report on the task during the meetings
and the first point of contact for that task.

If you are involved in organising GUADEC 2019, you will need access to
the 2019 project in GitLab, please sign into gitlab.gnome.org at least
once and then ping me with your username to be added to the project.

If you are a Foundation member, you should be using your GNOME
username and password for GitLab.

Happy organising
Kat