Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2018 gitlab repository moved

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 at 13:02, Ismael Olea <ismael olea org> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 1:49 PM Ekaterina Gerasimova via guadec-list <guadec-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi all,

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/GUADEC has been moved to
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/GUADEC2018

This is great.

Anybody knows if it's possible to export/import gitlab issues to prepare a «GUADEC skeleton» to reuse each
year?

We already started working on putting this together at GUADEC. You can
find the master list at:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/GUADEC-Master/boards

It's definitely incomplete, but we want to make sure that it always
has really clear acceptance criteria and responsibilities for each
task so progress is slow. alatiera is looking into how to clone the
master tasks to the 2019 event.

--

Ismael Olea

http://olea.org/diario/