Re: [guadec-list] when is sponsorship due

On 10/17/2018 10:01 AM, Neil McGovern wrote:
On Tue, 2018-10-16 at 14:49 -0600, Heather Ellsworth via guadec-list
wrote:
I was wondering what is the deadline (if there is one set yet) for a
company to declare sponsorship for GUADEC?

Hi Heather,

Ideally, we'd like to know as soon as possible, so we can publicise the
sponsorship 6 - 3 months beforehand is ideal! The actual deadline for
appearing in print is usually 4-6 weeks before the conference.

Thanks,
Neil

Thanks Neil. Are the sponsorship level pricings known as well? If so, I
could pass these along to the Purism folks to get that in the works.

Cheers,
Heather