[guadec-list] New GUADEC website

New guadec website is online.

The repository where you can download the code is:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/guadec-web/

And the instructions on how to use it are in the README.md file included.

To actually publish content you need access to the repo, so, right now contact with Ismael, Kat or me to review the changes or publish them.

On the other hand, any doubt, comment or suggestion is welcome. Ping me on IRC (ogutierrez[m]), at GUADEC 2018 telegram group, and here in the list. I will be glad to help on whatever I can.

Cheers!