[guadec-list] Social events planification report

Just for your information: I've updated the planed  noon events at https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/GUADEC/issues/4

Thu 5th: welcome party
  • place: dormitory (main GUADEC residence)
  • maximun expected pubic: 150
  • outdoors at the dormitory patio
  • drinks + picnic dinner
  • start time: 20:30
  • status:
    • place confirmed
    • collecting catering budgets

Fri 6th: beach party
  • place: Almería city beach,
  • distance: about 30' from the residence by foot
  • maybe we can get by the GUADEC bus (to be checked)
  • maximum expected public: 200
  • activities:
    • football play
    • teambuilding games
    • swimming
    • swimming after dark (this is mandatory, sorry)
    • sand castles
    • drinks + picnic dinner
  • status:
    • asking for administrative permission from municipality
    • collecting catering budgets
  • questions:
    • do we need something to prepare for football play?
    • do we need to hire group dynamizers?

Sat 7th: castle visit and picnic
  • place: Alcazaba de Almería moorish castle
  • distance: about 30' minutes walking from residence
  • option, recommended, to get by GUADEC bus to downtown (15 minutes walking, slowly)
  • maximum expected public: 200
  • activities:
    • Theatrical (medieval) visit
    • (maybe) guided visit
    • medieval combact reenactment plus medieval games
    • (considering) flamenco concert
    • picnic (non alcoholic drinks, sorry)
  • status:
    • asking for administrative permission from regional government
    • collecting budgets

As soon each activity get confirmed (specially permissions) we'll update the website.

If you want to feedback please do at gitlab: ttps://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/GUADEC/issues/4