Re: [guadec-list] Multiple Displays BoF

Cassidy James Blaede <cassidy system76 com> wrote:
Hey all!

Cassidy from System76 and elementary here. David Jordan (also from System76) and I are organizing a multi-display BoF for GUADEC.

Thanks for organising this, Cassidy and David! I won't be there, but I'll try to be online to answer questions if needed.

I've wanted to redesign window positioning and sizing for a really long time. Multi-monitor is a major aspect of this, and a major driver would be figuring out better behaviour for where windows are placed when monitors are docked/undocked (other aspects include "tablet mode" and display orientation changes). Might be something to think about!

Allan