Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2018: Pre-book rooms for sponsored attendees

Hi

On 2018-04-04 23:49, Rubén Gómez Antolí <lobo mucharuina com> wrote:
I have another question since we are writing accomodation page for the
GUADEC web. Sponsored attends should book their own accomodation or is
managed by the Travel committe?

Previously, a list of sponsored attendees has been forwarded to the person handling accommodation locally, so that rooms do not have to be booked individually.

It does not make much difference if this practice continues, or if rooms are booked individually.

David, on behalf of the travel committee

--
http://amigadave.com/