Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2018: Pre-book rooms for sponsored attendees

Hi David:

Sorry for delay in answer.

El 27/03/18 a las 20:26, David King escribió:
Hi

On 2018-03-21 00:27, Rubén Gómez Antolí <lobo mucharuina com> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm writing you in order to know how many double and single rooms will
you need us to pre-book for sponsored attendees?

That will not be known with any certainty for some time (as there has
not yet been a call for sponsorship applications yet), but last year
around 30 people had sponsored accommodation, in mostly double rooms -
single are generally the exception.

Thank you for your answer.

I have another question since we are writing accomodation page for the
GUADEC web. Sponsored attends should book their own accomodation or is
managed by the Travel committe?

Kind regards.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.