[guadec-list] GNOME Love Wall at GUADEC Birthday Party

Hi All,

I just wanted to follow up about the GNOME Birthday Love Wall we talked about during the birthday planing meeting we had on May 2nd. Did anyone have a chance to ask the venue whether or not it would be possible to hang up some butcher paper or use some space to have a wall where people can write messages? If it's possible, those of us on the engagement team that are working on the 20th Birthday planning can try to plan more for this (like creating prompts to inspire people to write on the paper we hang up, etc.). Let me know if there are any updates :)

Thanks,
Cassandra