Re: [guadec-list] 20th Birthday Logo | Feedback needed

On Jun 27, 2017, at 11:01 PM, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:

Can you please use our owncloud for GNOME related assets?

IIRC, putting them in own cloud makes them only accessible to people who have an account / are foundation
members. I think there's a setting to make files public, but I'm not sure how to do it. I'll try to fiddle
around with the settings once I have time.

Once the assets are ready for use, I'll for sure use owncloud. For now, if anyone else has time to put these
prototypes on owncloud, feel free.

What I really need is quick feedback on these since the designer is working on them some more today. I was
going to just embed the images in the email but thought the email would be too large.