Re: [guadec-list] 20th Birthday Logo | Feedback needed

Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis gmail com> wrote:
Besides that, is there any version in there you like best so we can explore other iterations of it?

Or, any new ideas to explore?

Some of the concepts there have real promise and a playful take on the number 20 seems like it could be a good direction to go in. I'm sure there are other concepts we could come up with, if we were to have a more high-level discussion.

I think we want to aim for graphics that are more geometric and regularly aligned than what you've shared so far.

It's difficult to have a meaningful design discussion on a mailing list, through an intermediary...

Allan