Re: [guadec-list] Merchandise table at GUADEC 2017

Benjamin Berg <benjamin sipsolutions net> wrote:
> Any thoughts on which one's better?

I would look for build quality and storage size. With regard to both of
these the one we had seems like a good choice. I am unable to find
sizing information to properly compare them though.

In either case I would go for a 25mm one as I like the small badges.

I agree that the German one looks a bit more compact and rugged. Would you be willing to order one and bring it to GUADEC, if the Foundation were to reimburse you? If so, I could run it past the board.

PS: Access to a high quality printer or pre-printing badges is
advisable.

I'm not sure what the printing situation will be this year, but we could certainly pre-print some badges.

Allan