Re: [guadec-list] Merchandise table at GUADEC 2017

Hi,

the pin badge machine was a rental from the student council (I don't
have easy access to it these days). It costs around 200€ to buy such a
device and IIRC around 10 Eurocent for each badge with regard to
material cost.

Personally I think that having such a machine would be nice in general
(i.e. FOSDEM, etc.) and that we could simply buy it for the GNOME event
box.

This looks identical to the one we had:

https://www.amazon.de/Buttonmaschine-Typ900-Starterpaket-Buttons-Buttonpapier/dp/B001PACPCA/ref=pd_sbs_201_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=CWKW0J0QFMGA1R4JEKX3

Benjamin