Re: [guadec-list] 20th Birthday Tshirts & Design

As per a conversation with Allan and the Engagement Team on Friday, here is the suggested amount of shirts to order from the local vendor you guys are using (this is also in your spreadsheet, Allan):

BTC Activewear Orders
S5
M8
L8
XL4

If you all think Navy is too dark, we might also go with Royal Heather, but I think a dark, classic color is best.

@Allan - next steps are sending this to the vendor to see if we can order in time.

Thanks!

Best,
Nuritzi