[guadec-list] 20th Birthday Tshirts & Design

Hi all,

Attached is the t-shirt design for GNOME's 20th Birthday. It's white so that you can put it on a color shirt.

IIRC, the GUADEC team did not want to order more designs through the local vendor. However, we wanted to have a few people wear them around GUADEC so we could then point people out to buying them online or printing them out locally for any 20th Birthday Parties for the actual day (August 18th).

@Allan - do you have contact info for Zazzle so we can update the GNOME store with these designs? I have selected some shirts that I think would be a good option for both men and women. If we get the design up on our store, we'll get a royalty for each shirt and people can order individual shirts whenever they want this year. Let me know if you have the contact info and I can follow up and get the store updated.

If we go with my vendor
I have a vendor that I can order 25 shirts through for ~ $175 USD. Please see the shirts that are ready to go here: CustomInk. Also previewed here:

Inline image 1
Inline image 2
Inline image 3

There would be 3 shirt colors available that we used for SCALE 15x shirts (the colors were very popular and the shirts are really great quality).

We need to decide by my AM tomorrow if we want to go through the vendor I found since they do not do international shipping. We would also need to get some of my coworkers to help carry the shirts to GUADEC, so it's not ideal.

A preferred alternative: If you would rather order some shirts through the local vendor you have, that would be great! I think it'd be nice to allow people to purchase some at GUADEC. However, I understand if you cannot order more designs, or if you would rather not sell them at GUADEC.

Let me know what you guys think. We're short on time, so need to decide fast. Thanks!

Best,
Nuritzi

--
Nuritzi Sanchez