[guadec-list] Posters and other printed materials from last year

Hi,

Attached are the posters and other printouts that we used last year. I
don't have the SVGs, Bastian Ilso might do though.

As for last year, we will need the lightning talk poster and the
unconference talk slot poster in A1. The unconference instructions
thing needs to be A4 (and might need updating based on where the
poster will be hung relative to the table with postits and pens).

Also, it would be a good idea to hang up a few schedule posters
around. Sample from last year is attached as well. We had these in A1.

Also(2), the countdown sheets for volunteers to flash at the speakers
are also attached. It's good to have a spare set.