Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC report week 26

 On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 1:52 PM, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 2:31 PM, Sam Thursfield <ssssam gmail com> wrote:
  - Looked at whether we can use existing Codethink lanyards; we'd
    need to buy pouches though so should maybe still get our own.

Are you aware we have GNOME lanyards that we bought in 2014 and pass
from GUADEC to GUADEC?

Yes, I have about 40 of these. If that's all we have then we will need
to buy more. Or are there some elsewhere that I don't know about?

  - Tried to add GUADEC to lanyrd.com, but it seems to be impossible

What was the limitation?

http://lanyrd.com/add/ gives me "This feature is not available to you
at the moment.". I asked a colleague who got the same issue. It's
weird!

  - Looked at linux.com event listings, but of course it's Linux
    Foundation only

Is it? I see “MesosCon” there which is described as “an annual
conference organized by the Apache Mesos community”.

Ah, perhaps not then. I didn't see any way to submit an event though.

Sam