Re: [guadec-list] Registration for GUADEC 2017: request for opinions & testing

Hey,

a bit off topic. Have you remembered to reserve beds for use by the
travel committee?

Benjamin

On Sat, 2017-01-28 at 18:33 +0000, Sam Thursfield wrote:
Hi Benjamin, cheers for all the info. I'll dig into the config etc.
later on, but I can reply to a few bits now

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 6:27 PM, Benjamin Berg