Re: [guadec-list] Registration for GUADEC 2017: request for opinions & testing

Hey,

I would appreciate if folk could try and break this!

I attached my test configuration for last year. Main differences:
 * grouped statistics fields with privacy notice
   - these stats were requested by the Lyon people, IIRC
 * country field is a text field (people had issues with the dropdown)
 * workshops (obviously not needed)
 * volunteer field (I think we mailed everyone who checked it later)
 * internal wifi fields (were populated separately for badge printing)

Other than that:
 * Set margin-left to -7px for ".slider-tick span"
   (I made it so the alignment is fixed, and you removed the € sign)
 * I would prefer to leave the IRC nick hack to place it below the name
 * Are we sure we want to do the reg fee with 1 EUR == 1 GBP?
 * "Hide my name in the public list …" should be selected by default
   (I think it wasn't, am offline right now)
 * Maybe re-add a note about who is the legal host?
   (Personally I wanted that to make it clear one cannot sue us in the
   US.)

Benjamin