Re: [guadec-list] Minutes of meeting 2017-02-16

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 7:46 PM, Sam Thursfield <ssssam gmail com> wrote:
  * Allan to check if the Foundation is willing to sign
   sponsor contracts, or if we need to set up an entity here

Rosanna has provided me with one of the sponsorship "contracts" that they used for GUADEC Brno. It looks more like an order form and less like a contract. Only the sponsor signs. My impression is that it's more a record of the commitment to pay, rather than a contract for services.

Allan