Re: [guadec-list] Registration for GUADEC 2017: request for opinions & testing

I've updated https://test-guadec2017-regcfp.herokuapp.com/ again.

Changes:

* bring the theme in line with the 2017.guadec.org theme, as much as
my limited CSS ability allows
* update registration form text based on Allan's feedback

Still to do:

* integrate the new identity system Patrick has promised
* make the registration form look more like Allan's mockup
* forward new users directly to the registration form, instead of
showing them 5 different options after they log in
* deploy to gnome.org and link to live PayPal account

There's a to do list here to track this stuff:
https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/guadec-reg-todo

Testing and feedback welcome! As before, you can simulate PayPal
payments with the credentials I gave earlier in the thread.

My working branch of regcfp is here:
https://github.com/ssssam/regcfp/tree/guadec2017

I am very keen to deploy this next week if possible and open
registration. The main time constraint is that we currently have a
fairly small number of rooms available at the University. (Those are
the real numbers that you see in the form). If there's high demand
early on we should be able to extend our booking, but the later we
leave it the less chance we have of securing more rooms.

Thanks
Sam