Re: [guadec-list] Registration for GUADEC 2017: request for opinions & testing

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I've updated https://test-guadec2017-regcfp.herokuapp.com/ with some changes:

* added all the stats fields that were used last year
* updated cancellation policies
* added volunteering option
* radio buttons instead of dropdowns in a couple of places
* re-allowed a regfee of £0
* made 'Hide my name in the public list' be on by default

And some other things.

I think it's quite close now, I'm going to look at fixing the design
to look more like the current GUADEC website; hopefully the existing
LAS templates can just be adapted, and then hopefully later this week
we'll set up a real instance.

Thanks
Sam