Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC talk videos are now available

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 7:21 PM, Sam Thursfield <ssssam gmail com> wrote:
 * Gitlab (no video; we do have audio)
 * Recipes – Lessons learned from creating a new app (no video; we do
have audio)
 * Replacing C library code with Rust: what I learned (we have video
of the last part only; we do have audio)

For the “audio but no video” case, someone could get the slides and
sync them to the audio to produce a video.

I can do it if nobody else volunteers, but I won’t have the time to
listen carefully to the audio to find the slide change points so one
would have to do that work first.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director