[guadec-list] GUADEC talk videos are now available

Hi everyone,
We had a very successful weekend of editing videos and pretty much
everything is now available.

YouTube playlist is:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcb5uDX8FIoDxgxTDxE_hpu4hJm_47bTp

Downloads are here: http://videos.guadec.org/2017/

Sadly there are 6 talks that we can't do videos for:

 * Flatpak status update and future plans (we have the video but no
usable audio)
 * Gitlab (no video; we do have audio)
 * Microsoft <3 Linux (no video or audio)
 * Recipes – Lessons learned from creating a new app (no video; we do
have audio)
 * Replacing C library code with Rust: what I learned (we have video
of the last part only; we do have audio)
 * State of the Builder (we have the video but no usable audio)

I'm happy to provide the raw files that we do have for those talks if
anybody is interested.

I've linked to the videos and all of the slidesets that I know about
at https://2017.guadec.org/talks-and-events/ -- if you want your
slides added then please mail this list with a link.

Thanks
Sam