Re: [guadec-list] URGENT - extending the CfP deadline

Hi Allan,

On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 7:10 PM, Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
The CfP deadline is tomorrow. Yesterday we had a website outage which meant
that there was a period where people couldn't submit papers. It was the
final working day before the CfP closes.

I think it would be a good idea if we could extend the call for papers until
Monday. I suggested this on #guadec and a couple of people agreed. It would
be good to hear back from someone else on the GUADEC team or the Papers
Committee, though.

I'm happy to extend til Monday.

Should we extend? Who's responsible for closing paper submissions?

I guess I am, it's a matter of modifying the config file for
registration.guadec.org. Which I was only just about to do in any
case. I can do it tomorrow morning instead.

Sam