Re: [guadec-list] URGENT - extending the CfP deadline

Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:

> The CfP deadline is tomorrow. Yesterday we had a website outage which
> meant that there was a period where people couldn't submit papers. It
> was the final working day before the CfP closes.

I'm out for most of today. If no one has actioned this by the time I get home (around 17:00 UTC), I'll post an announcement.

I didn't get chance to do this, unfortunately. Also, I realised that I don't have access to the GUADEC wordpress instance...

Let's talk about it today!

Allan